Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nicklaus and Annika versus Norman and Ochoa

Wouldn't that be a great match to watch in some Skins format or some other tournament? Unfortunately it's not a match on the golf course that is happening any time soon.

It is about a golf course though in Rio de Janerio, the host of the 2016 Olympics. The two pairs are competing for the design of the golf course to be played when golf is officially back in the Olympics. The Olympic committee though hasn't decided whether it will use an existing course or decide to build a new course.

Annika and I spoke about the 2016 Olympics when I interviewed her in my Golf to the Green Celebrity Interviews. I enjoyed talking with her about what she thinks about playing golf for business (rather than as her business) and what she's been doing since leaving golf. I invite you to listen in to our interview!

No comments: