Monday, October 05, 2009

Need a Site for Everything Golf?

Check out www.MyGolfMark.com--Your Resource Site for Everything Golf.

It's a site where you'll likely find everything you need related to golf. If you want the latest news, go to Media and find the golf wire services, or online golf magazines. If you want to compare different manufacturers clubs, go to the Club Manufacturers Tab and find sites to the top-name brands.

One day I was searching for a new wedge. I first searched Google for the URL of a company, then I'd go to the site. When I wanted to find another company, I had to go to Google again and look for the URL. I figured there had to be a better way to research golf, so I created the site.

Please visit www.MyGolfMark.com and let me know what you think. And, if you have a site or a blog, please add a link to it.

Thanks!

No comments: