Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Radio interview for you, especially if you're a financial advisor

I haven't written in a while. A family member's illness took my full attention and energy. Things have improved, and I wanted to share with you the latest in golf.

First, the USGA did ban anchor putting officially. So if you putt like Adam Scott, you might want to start practicing a new stroke by January 1, 2016, which is hen the new rule becomes effective. You can still use a long putter and putt like Matt Kuchar though.

Second, I want to share my radio interview, Using Business Golf  to Grow Your Business. Sean Bailey,
Editor in Chief of Horsesmouth, and I talked golf last week. If you're a member, click onto this link:

http://www.horsesmouth.com/hm.asp?ID=87333

If you're not a member of Horsesmouth, you can sign up for a free trial membership and check it out!

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

No comments: