Thursday, February 24, 2005

Welcome to Business Golf Blog

Hi, my name is Suzanne Woo, founder and president of BizGolf Dynamics at http://www.bizgolf.biz/. As a sought-after speaker, author of On Course for Business (Wiley), and consultant, I speak to organizations and work with individuals on using golf to develop and enhance business relationships. I have a unique blend of business savvy as a California real estate attorney and a passion for the game of golf.

I've created this blog, so we can talk about how you use, or want to use, golf for your business success. I want to hear stories on how you used golf to woo a prospect, and even horror stories on "what not to do" during a business golf round. If you have questions about golf etiquette or how play golf for business in general, let's hear those too!

No comments: